Saturday, May 06, 2006

Life is simple

Today we bought a big fucking mattress. It's the electric kind that self-inflates by use of a motor: Brilliant! I'm dazzled by how clever it is, a sincerely inspiring invention, just like the wheel or spaceships.

We are going to get drunk tonight, just Kristrún, myself, and the mattress. It's going to be so much fun. Not many people know this, but self-inflating mattresses are delightful social beings who can boost the atmosphere at any party.

Life is so simple when you have a self-inflating mattress. Yesterday was complex, and what-is-the-world-coming-to thoughts took over. But it's been an inspiring Saturday, just me and the mattress.........oh, and Kristrún.

Have a nice weekend!

Frank

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so nice. I just hope that when I come there will be anothere matress party;) Hope you had a nice party you, Kristrún and the matress of course.

Anonymous said...

I can feel the seasickness coming over me... inflatable matress, that will be the day :)

Frankrún said...

Yes, the party was great. It wasnt a party though. More like a small drinking night with a couple of friends. Kristrún and I passed out and slept through the night, having forgotten a candle that was still lit when we woke up, whoops!
Seemingly, the mattress took its party mood elsewhere, because I found it covered in lipstick, smelling like perfume in the bathroom the next morning :-/